Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Worst personal experience at....

  1. #31
    Inactive Member rthack71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2007
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst personal experience at....

    me and my buddy went to the ut bama game in 06 at neyland sit beside some jerks from bama with about 4 minutes to go with ut moving the ball for the game winning td that we didnt get to see because when we stood up to cheer my buddy lost hes footing and fell into some bama fans the prick went and got the law and they threw us both out for nothing i hate bama fans sore losers.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Bettyboop's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst personal experience at....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now I remember my worst experience.

    I went to a VPI football game. </div></div>

    Now, that is funny. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    :
    [img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst personal experience at....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider4Life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me and my buddy went to the ut bama game in 06 at neyland sit beside some jerks from bama with about 4 minutes to go with ut moving the ball for the game winning td that we didnt get to see because when we stood up to cheer my buddy lost hes footing and fell into some bama fans the prick went and got the law and they threw us both out for nothing i hate bama fans sore losers. </div></div>

    I was at that game. Went out like 16-13. I paid a fortune for my tickets that year. Wanted to get as close as possible and have an isle seat. I think I paid $175 a piece for them and we were 5 rows up from the field in Section G I believe which is right beside the tunnel that Bama came out of. I don't remember exactly which kicker it was, may have been Leigh Tiffen who missed like 3 FG's against Arkansas a couple of weeks before and I was riding him hard, all the Bama D-Lineman were over in the endzone laughing their tales off at what I was screaming. He missed about 4 in row after I was hammering him. Good Times, not really a bad experience.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst personal experience at....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich_Kotite</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now I remember my worst experience.

    Flick held the ball.</div></div>


    Fixed it for ya [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

    You green blooded son of a [censored]...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member imported_Ruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst personal experience at....

    Went to a Girls High School tournament begged the parking attendant for a parking spot near the gate so I could get out quickly. haha When I came out to the parking lot some butt hole had backed his truck up on top of my new sports car [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] me state police, tow truck, and the man were the last people in the parking lot. Lesson learned never park near the gate! lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •